Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 17 de outubro de 2010

Nevermind



Spring is here again,tender age in bloom, he knows not what it means, sell the kids for food, we can save some more/The Water is so yellow,I´m a healthy student, you´re my vitamins/Take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don´t be late/And just maybe I´m to blame for all I've heard but I´m bot sure, I´m so excited I can´t wait to meet you there but I don´t care/ I don´t care If it´s old, I don´t mind if I don´t have a mind, get away from your home/ Have to have poison skin, give an inch take smile/ Never met a wise man, if so it´s a woman, gotta find a way to find a way, I had better wait/ One more special message to go, as defense I´m neutered and spayed, what the hell am I trying to say? I got so high that I scratched till I bled/ The second coming came in last and out of the closet/ At the end of the rainbow and your rope/ Don´t hurt yourself, I want some help to help myself, she´s just as bored as me/ I've got this friend you see, who makes me feel, I don´t regret a thing/ And the animals I've trapped have all become my pets/Our little group has always been and always will until the end, with the lights out it´s less dangerous, here we are now, entertain us, I feel stupid and contagious, here we are now entertain us, a mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido, yay, yay, a denail, I´m worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed, I found it hard, it was hard to find, oh well, whatever,nevermind.

Kurt Donald Cobain, 1991.

Texto interno do livro de capa do álbum NEVERMIND, baseado em trechos de músicas do próprio cd,o segundo disco da banda norte-americana Nirvana, 1991.

*Observação Importante: Os trechos aqui utilizados NÃO aparecem na mesma ordem das músicas aqui citadas pelos autores. O TEXTO FOI COLOCADO DA MESMA FORMA COMO APARECE NO CD. Ou seja, é FÁC-SIMILAR ao livro de capa. Não sabemos se o texto com os recortes das canções acima foi criação dos produtores da gravadora da banda como estratégia de marketing e divulgação do álbum ou se foi feita pelos seus integrantes em estúdio ou espontaneamente, então, adotamos, como critério de autoria do texto, o autor original das letras, que é KURT DONALD COBAIN.A data aqui citada NÃO segue a a data de autoria das músicas, mas a data de lançamento do álbum.O texto foi escolhido por nós ainda assim por sermos fãs da banda e de seu estilo e pelo texto realçar o cárater anárquico e caótico do autor das músicas, o norte-americano Kurt Donald Cobain e de sua banda, pertencente ao estilo GRUNGE, o Nirvana. Assim, a ordem aqui adotada é ARBITRÁRIA, como forma de exposição didática para os leitores do blog, e segue apenas a ordem das doze faixas do álbum NEVERMIND, de 1991. As faixas utilizadas são:

1. Smells Like Teen Spirit
2.In Bloom
3.Come As You Are
4.Breed
 5.Lithium
 6.Polly
 7.Territorial Pissings
8.Drain You
9.Lounge Act
10.Stay Away
11.On a Plain
12.Something In The Way 

Cópia Fác-similar de:
Diego Costa Almeida

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário